No matter what your age, looking beautiful and feeling confident is something everyone should experience. If you have been feeling like your face is not as bright and youthful as it used to be, there are options to help get you feeling like yourself again. Fillers are a highly versatile non-surgical treatment that can help people of all ages. They can address fine lines, wrinkles, hollowed areas, help with plumping, and more. Below you will find more information on how fillers can help boost your confidence.
How Fillers Can Help Boost Confidence
Research has shown that fillers can help improve your self-confidence. This is because dermal fillers can combat the signs of aging. Due to the effects of time, natural aging will impact everyone at some point. While some age faster than others, the effects of aging will impact your face. Genetics, lifestyle habits, and your skincare routine can all have an impact on the rate at which your face ages.
Your body also begins to decrease collagen production in your late 20s and early 30s. Your body’s production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin all help keep your skin bright, moisturized, and tight. However, once these begin to deplete it can have an impact on the look of your face and skin. You may experience dryness, sagging, fines lines, and wrinkles. This can take a toll on your confidence. This remains why dermal fillers help restore that self-confidence and help you feeling like yourself again.
Types of Dermal Fillers
Depending on your needs, there are a wide variety of dermal fillers that can help you restore your youthful glow. Dermal fillers use various formulations of hyaluronic acid gel to address wrinkles, loose skin, hollowed areas, and work as a plumping agent. The benefit of hyaluronic acid is that it is naturally present in your body. While it does deplete as you age, the filler can replace the areas where you naturally lost the benefits of hyaluronic acid. Consider the following, non-surgical facial treatment options that can boost your confidence.
- Juvederm Voluma: This helps restore the volume loss in your cheeks and mid-face area. The major benefit of this option is that it can last for up to two years.
- Juvederm Vollure: This is a helpful dermal filler that provides natural-looking volume to your face. One of the major benefits is that it allows for full movement of your face despite having fillers.
- Juvederm Volbella: This is a soft and natural-looking filler that is best used around your lips and eyes.
- Juvederm XC: This formula expands as it hydrates after it is injected. So, this is really great around your lips and the contours of your mouth.
- Restylane: This is a dermal filler made with hyaluronic gel and is best used to fill in the hollows of your eyes.
- Restylane Defyne: This is best used to create natural volume and a lift effect. It is most helpful in treating your nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and plumping up your lips.
- Restylane Refyne: This is very similar to Restylane Defyne. However, it is slightly softer and provides a very natural look.
- Belotero: This filler is best used to treat fine lines and wrinkles. So, it is most often used around your eyes.
Inland Empire Eyelid Surgery
If you are unhappy with your look and want to address the signs of aging you see on your face, contact Dr. Joseph and his team of experts at Infocus Ophthalmic Eye Surgery. Dr. Joseph is a highly experienced and well-known oculofacial plastic surgeon that specializes in cosmetic eyelid surgery and non-surgical cosmetic treatments, including dermal fillers. Contact the Inland Empire eyelid surgery team today for a consultation!